Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Time is Coming

In a few short weeks we will be eating turkey, greens, sweet potato pie and watching football all day long. Then a few weeks after that we will be entering the Christmas, and then getting prepare for the New Year. Look how fast this year has gone by. It was January, now it's November. Time waits for no one. The is time  when people start to putting their "New Years resolutions" list together. Next year, I am going to stop eating Twinkies before I go to bed. Next year, I am going to start working out. Next year, I'm going to try to like people....so on and so forth. Over the next few days, I am going to help put some S.M.A.R.T. (<----I will give you the acronym tomorrow)  tangible goals in place, so by the end of the year you will feel that you have made some progress...and accomplished somethings.

1 comment:

  1. Okay! Looking forward to it brother! Sounds good, the site is looking great! "Real-Talk"

    ReplyDelete