Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Unconditional Love vs Un-forgiveness


Unconditional love in the Greek language it is Agape. Meaning no matter what you do, what you say or how you treat me I still love you. This is the kind of love that God has for us.  I can’t even begin to wrap my head round that.  In I John 4: 8b says ”God is love”, which means God is forgiveness. Think about all the things we do that should separate us from His love on a daily bases. Yet in still, His love never changes. When somebody wrongs us, we are quick to lean towards un-forgiveness; when we should lean towards love.  God is quick to lean towards love and never towards un-forgiveness towards us.  So, if you really want to get over un-forgiveness; you have to increase your unconditional love.

Unconditional love and un-forgiveness cannot co-exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment