Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Gotta Guy

We all got a “guy” that does something. I need a mechanic…”I gotta guy”. I need a hair stylist… “I gotta guy (non gender specific)”. I need a handyman, guess what….”I gotta guy”.  Maybe you are the “guy”.  There was a time that I had a network of people that could do whatever you needed; ranging from legal help to painting your house.   My mentor told me that there are 5 people I needed in friend circle: A doctor, lawyer, police, mechanic and a home improvement person. These were all people that I connected with and the majority of them became my friends; I was always referring someone to someone else.  You can never under estimate the power of who you know or who knows you. I was very intentional about meeting someone in each of these industries.  I recently meet with “my guy” and he introduced me to "his guy” and we made a connection and it turned out to be a good one.   

No comments:

Post a Comment