Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Scandal Returns

Bored one day I was scrolling through web looking for nothing in-particular. I came across Scandal. So, I wanted to know what all the fuss was over the show. I did what any normal person with about 8 hours of nothing to do.. would do. Which is watch the full season all 7 episodes without moving. It had me locked in, you could have put an APB out on a brotha, cause I was gone. Okay, let me tell the truth. No, I did watch every episode and no I didn't even watch 1 episode. So, I can't tell you anything about what's happening. What I do know for the Scandalnites it returns tonight @ 10pm/9pm central on ABC <-----y'all like that plug. Men word to the wise don't try to cuddle tonight, let them get it in. Ladies remember this weekend will the be the playoff games, don't try to cuddle Saturday or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment